It's easy and cost efficient.
- Choose Your Pharmacy
- Complete Pre-Travel Form
- Receive Professional Consult
- Pharmacy Schedules Shots/Meds
Convenient and Professional Services
SafeGard Travel Medicine provides services through an online evaluation and associated pharmacies.
- You submit an online health history, immunization record and trip itinerary.
- A travel medicine physician reviews and provides recommendations.
- You and your chosen pharmacy receive the recommendations online.
- The pharmacy contacts you for an appointment to receive shots and meds.